Friday, May 4, 2012

Kareena Kapoor Hot Waist In Chamak Challo

High Heel Confidential » In Dolce & Gabbana

Kareena Kapoor at Ra.One London Premiere .... Wish she'd stuck to her Chamak Challo saree or picked a different dress… Reply ... She looks great but not feeling the waist detail! ... Especially in that hot Dolce n Gabbana.Read More...

Crash and Burn.....: Chammak Challo

Chammak Challo. 'Would you be my Chammak Challo?' That is the question I would pop to my beloved when I declare my undying love and loyalty for her.I would gyrate my waist in the most grotesque fashion,making a proper fool of myself,and do all this while grooving to the tune of the song from ..... I just hope your chamak challo is not a dumb person like Kareena Kapoor BTW given the choice betyouen pav bhaji and Kareena I am sure you would prefer the former!Read More...

Sari gets an international look | Fashion Trends for Men & Women's ...

These days Concept Sari is being popularised by Bollywood Best actress Kareena Kapoor — she is seen sporting one in the "Chammak Challo" song in her forthcoming sci-fi mega budget "RA.One". Another form is a ... "I used belts emphasising the waist, adding more sexiness, style and youthfulness to the entire personality. I think young girls really liked ... Recent Comments. women beachyouar on Hot beachyouar designs from the Fashion Rio Summer 2012 collection ...Read More...

Karina Kapoor singing for "Ra. One" Movie ~ Latest Stylish Fashion ...

Kareena Kapoor featured Chammak Challo number is the recent hit. This movie ... Hot and Beautiful Angelina Joli Synopsis Angelina Jolie is an American Best actress who has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Gui.Read More...

Kareena Kapoor's fitness mantras | Media Planet Intl

Kareena Kapoor, better known as the size-zero figure Best actress, has worked tremendously hard to get that shaped. Her size-zero ... Pranayama, Bikram yoga also known as hot yoga. Naukasana (for abs) Bhujangasana (for back) Kapalbharti ( breathing exercise) Parvatsana and Virabhadra (for arms and legs). Kareena's diet. Kareena lives on a 100% vegetarian diet. Her diet is ... Kareena's Las Vegas diet (She shot for the song 'Chammak Challo' in Vegas). Morning: ...Read More...

Popular Posts

Latest News