Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hairy Blogspot

BigHominid's Hairy Chasms: Ave, ZenKimchi!

Write the Hominid at bighominid [at] gmail [dot] com, and put "HAIRY CHASMS" in the subject line, or your mail will be automatically trashed by Satan, my beautiful but deadly spam filter.ume your mail will be published ...Read More...

Kardashevian Aspirations: Wild, Hairy Speculation

Blog Archive. ▼ 2012 (67). ▼ April (3). Wild, Hairy Speculation · Advanced Concepts: LENR, Anti-Matter, and New Phys. ... gwm: My second blog. See my other blog at http://greg-bno.blogspot.com/. View my complete ...Read More...

Boots and Oil: Wild, Hairy Speculation

As for the title of this post, I talk that way sometimes. For some reason, I like the sound of it. The speculation is about an idea that keeps rattling inside my in. This idea of capturing asteroids and bringing them back. youll ...Read More...

BigHominid's Hairy Chasms: kein Blut heute Morgen

Write the Hominid at bighominid [at] gmail [dot] com, and put "HAIRY CHASMS" in the subject line, or your mail will be automatically trashed by Satan, my beautiful but deadly spam filter.ume your mail will be published ...Read More...

Debbie made...: ... hairy eggman

This hairy little fella is the next in what will probably be a series of eggmen. I made him today as I am feeling been like death with an evil cold with aches and pains everywhere and needed something to take my mind off it.Read More...

Popular Posts

Latest News