Monday, April 23, 2012

Hairy Armpit Scene

Joy of Cooking & Yazoo & Dan Hicks & his Hot Licks ...

My discovery and love for the now a day's band 'Best friends forever' and the DIY scene, made me remember & rediscover the comparable quirky bands from my youth, and made me tell a bit of their story, hoping to draw some attention to them and to 'best friends forever'. Attention I think they deserve for their genuine ... I miss those days of real music, real protests, and yes, even the hairy armpits on the girls/women. fastfeat says: April 22, 2012 at 7:43 am. Joy of ...

Read More...

Keep the Rug: an Appreciation of Male Body Hair — The Good Men ...

In contrast to the mild popularity of hairless chests in American films in the 1950s, such as Marlon ndo's in A Streetcar Named Desire, European productions showed masculine chests in all of their hairy glory. Sean Connery and his furry torso on the .... I cannot get my mind around why hairy armpits are OK for guys but not for women. I HATE shaving my pits and will often let .... "This reminds me a lot of a scene from 12 Angry Men." This comment is by Peter Houlihan ...

Read More...

Meanwhile, in Sweden: Unshaved « the daily saga

A picture of a young woman in a crowd at a concert with a hairy armpit goes viral and awakens a riotous debate in Social media? ... "It's not just about a Hairy Armpit," right? ... Scene from a bar, San Francisco, 2012: ...

Read More...

ariel: How I cut my "High-Fashion" mullet!

... tabby ridiman, tabbyridiman, tabs24x7, tabbs24x7, tabby24x7, tabs24x7official, how to, how to cut hair, hair, scene, scene hair, how to cut scene hair, long hair, ariel, sam, sambo, samantha, sambo slice, hairy, hairy armpit, ...

Read More...

Why is it the Pro wrestlers Shave their armpit ts? | http://sports.kru.my

Mick Foley went for years with hairy armpits on the indy scene and in Japan, before he actually started to his pits. I mean how many wrestlers have you seen in the past 10 years (other than Albert/A-Train) have had any ...

Read More...

Popular Posts

Latest News